Applications for graduate programs tend to be examined by the particular Admission Jury along side specific system entries. Admission is finalized by the approval of this related scholar class Board upon the recommendation associated with the Jury and announced to the applicants.
Individuals might required written exams and interviews. All written exams and interviews are held in English.
Periods for application are launched in educational Calendar
Your enrollment would be done upon the endorsement of Turkish Higher Education Council concerning the equivalence associated with the final graduated higher instution together with span of research.
Candidates can put on one or more program via internet based form. Seperate forms will be filled for every single used program.
Print-out of done Application Form must certanly be put into the Application Package.
Applicants can either send the application form bundle including the required papers personally or can deliver via post to beginner Resources. Seperate application package is to be posted for each applied program.
All application papers become home of Sabancı University. It is strongly recommended maintain the original reports of TOEFL, GRE and ALES ratings for you, thereby applying because of the copies of the exams.
2. Certified Transcript: Sealed and obtained from scholar Resources/Affairs for the applicant's college indicating the programs and grades taken.
3. Two Letters of Recomendation:
After you finish your online application, an email will likely to be send automatically to your recommenders that you simply enter to Recommenders part. Recomenders can follow the link to write the suggestion letters or give letters in a closed envelope signed ans stamped.
4. One Photograph
5. Applicants who will apply for PHD programs:
- applicants applying for the PhD products with undergraduate level must hold a 3.00/4.00 GPA. The applicants graduated from institutions which use a scale apart from “X out-of 4.00” system must make provision for a conversion table or the official page of proof from their institutions.
- applicants trying to get the PhD products with an MA level must hold an “MA with Thesis” degree. Applicants whose diplomas or transcripts cannot consist of these types of information must make provision for an official letter of evidence from their particular establishments.
- Holders of “Non-thesis MA level” may affect PhD programs only upon distribution of the official document from their organizations, certifying they've recently been enrolled towards “Non-thesis” system before February 6th, 2013.
6. Result for Graduate Program Entrance Exam : some of the after technology test outcomes baring the min. scores and that are in the validity duration as indicated below. Photocopies are appropriate for application, but initial copies should be submitted during admission.
ALES is national Graduate Education Science test and compulsary for Turkish residents without having GRE or GMAT
For programs to Master’s Degree products: (Except it, information Analytics(Non-thesis), Energy Technologies and Management (Non-thesis), Nanotechnology (Non-thesis))
ALES : Numerical ALES min. score 65
GRE : Quantitative min. score 610 (ratings regarding the previous Scale) 149(ratings from the Current Scale),
GAT: Accumulative Percentile : %60 (for intercontinental pupil)
For programs to Ph.D. Programs for holders of Master’s Degree
ALES : Numerical : ALES min. score 65
GRE : Quantitative: min. rating 610 (Scores on Prior Scale) 149(Scores on present Scale),
For Applications to Ph.D. Programs for holders of Undergraduate Degree :
ALES : Numerical : ALES min. rating 80
GRE : Quantitative: min. rating 740 (Scores on the Prior Scale), 158(ratings on the present Scale)
Scholar Program Entrance Exam Results must-have already been taken only: ALES three years, GRE 5 years and GAT 2 years.
For programs to it, information Analytics(Non-thesis), Energy Technologies and Management (Non-thesis), Nanotechnology (Non-thesis):
GRE or GMAT rating isn't needed for Master’s Degree in non-thesis programs.
7.a) “Foreign Language Proficiency test outcome” for Ph.D. products: Photocopies associated with papers now discussed are acknowledged for application; but originals may be required upon enrollment regarding entry.
SU graduates also should distribute language certificate as well.
ELAE exam is certainly not replaced for language exam in PhD applications.
Overseas PhD candidates, in addition to the needs, must publish a proficiency exam outcome comparable to YDS 70 rating, acknowledged because of the Council of degree in Turkey (YÖK) from a language other than their indigenous ones, be it English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Japonese and Persian. The minimum results required receive in dining table below for language Proficiency Certificates for proficiency in English.
TOEFL: Min. score 84 in Internet-based test (IBT)
KPDS: Min. score 70
ÜDS: Min. score 70
YDS: Min. score 70
e-YDS: Min. rating 70
The TOEFL need already been taken only two years, KPDS, ÜDS, e-YDS and YDS need been taken a maximum of three years prior to the application to Sabancı University.
If applicants who submit a “Foreign Language Proficiency test outcome” versus English Proficiency Exam outcome reported above, candidates may required to match the English Language Proficiency Exam outcome stated at article 7-b)
7. b) English Proficiency test outcome: : since the language of training at Sabancı University is English, the following English Proficiency test results baring the min. ratings and that are within the validity duration as indicated below. Photocopies are appropriate for application, but initial copies must be submitted during admission.
For Applications to Master’s Degree and * Ph.D. tools : (Except i . t (Non-thesis), Data Analytics(Non-thesis), Energy Technologies and control (Non-thesis), Nanotechnology (Non-thesis) )
TOEFL: Min. rating 84 in Internet-based test, Min. rating 223 in Computer-based test, Min. rating 563 in Paper-based test
IELTS: Min. rating 5, 5
*If Ph.D. candidates distribute an English Proficiency exam consequence of IELTS, TOEFL(PBT) or TOEFL (CBT), applicants also needs to distribute an exam result reported at article 7.a)
For Applications to i . t (Non-thesis), Data Analytics(Non-thesis), Energy Technologies and Management (Non-thesis), Nanotechnology (Non-thesis) :
TOEFL: Min. score 78 in Internet-based test, Min. rating 210 in Computer-based test, Min. rating 547 in Paper-based test
KPDS: Min. score 65
ÜDS: Min. rating 65
YDS: Min. rating 65
The TOEFL and IELTS need been taken no more than a couple of years, KPDS, ÜDS, e-YDS and YDS must-have been taken a maximum of 3 years prior to the application to Sabancı University
Applicants who do maybe not publish a legitimate English Proficiency Exam score (rewarding all the other demands), can just only be admitted to graduate study on problem of obtaining a reasonable quality in Sabancı University’s own English Language Assessment Exam (ELAE). Those prospects who neglect to attend or get an effective rating within the exam are obliged to go to and successfully complete a complete length of English Language prep to continue with graduate courses. Failure to perform English Language Prep course effectively can lead to cancellation of registration at Sabancı University.
Graduates of Sabancı University are exempt from submitting an English Proficiency Exam rating provided that they use within couple of years after their graduation.