Professor Tumkor happens to be a member of the Pitt-Johnstown faculty since August 2014. He could be an Assistant Professor inside Mechanical Engineering tech division.
- Professor of Mechanical Engineering – Stevens Institute of tech
- Assistant Professor – Istanbul Technical University
- EMKOR – Mechanical Engineer
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering – Istanbul Specialized University
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering – Istanbul Technical University
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering – Istanbul Technical University
- Person in ASME and ASEE
- Reviewer for ASME IMECE, ASEE, IEEE Transactions on Electronics Packaging production, and many various other technical proceedings/journals
- CAD Consultant, HFMI/Stevens Tech, Solid Modeling of Twin-screw Extruders
- Technical reviewer the TUBITAK-TIDEB R&D support program for industrial companies
- Consultant for ITU CAD/CAM R&D Center
Is West Coast University Accredited?
Why is accreditation important? - OnlineCollegeCourses.com
What is an Accredited Chest Pain Center?