Parents/guardians enthusiastic about registering the youngster for entry into the Lunenburg Public Schools Preschool Lottery the 2016-2017 school year can do so at Lunenburg Primary School during the few days of February 8 - 12, between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. To-be entitled to register for the pre-school lotto a kid needs to be a few years old on or before August 31, 2016 and have a home in Lunenburg. Parents/guardians tend to be suggested this system is university fees based. The Lunenburg Primary School is found at 1401 Massachusetts Avenue, Lunenburg, MA 01462. The lottery design is held on February 26 at 1:30 pm on Major School. Parents/guardians aren't expected to be present on design. All parents/guardians are notified for the upshot of the lotto within ten university days. Preschool Screening is going to be planned for March 25, 2106. Please phone 978-582-4122, ext. 3102 for further information.
Young ones who will be five (5) yrs . old by August 31, 2016 qualify to go to preschool in Lunenburg for the 2016-2017 school year. Our kindergarten system is a full-day system. Kids attend 9:00 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. five times weekly. There is no tuition fee for full-day kindergarten in Lunenburg.
Preschool enrollment will begin February 1, 2016. To join up you have to head to:
( please slice and paste or content this into your browser)
After doing the internet subscription you then must can be bought in individual the principal School workplace the few days of February 22 – 26, 2016 amongst the hours of 10:00 and 2:30. At that moment you must have the immediate following:
• A parent/guardian photo identification;
• Your child’s first beginning certificate;
• initial legal custody forms (if appropriate);
• a duplicate of a current actual and immunizations;
• Three proofs of residency. Please see our web site for acceptable proofs of residency.
• If appropriate, a duplicate of your child’s IEP or 504 program should also be supplied.
Please be aware that some night subscription hours would be provided and revealed at a later time.
Preschool tests is going to be held might 4, 5, and 6, 2016 by session just. Please be aware that this appointment can simply be scheduled once you have completed the internet subscription and provided face-to-face the required products in the list above. Kindly phone 978-582-4122 ext. 3102 with questions.
BEGINNER DROP-OFF BY PARENT/ GUARDIAN (MORNING DROP-OFF)
Supervision of students by staff will not begin until 8:50 am. Consequently, pupils ought not to be left off at school just before the period. Parents losing down pupils each day must do therefore along the front side entry sidewalk. The drop off line will probably be exactly that – drop off. Your son or daughter should be able to disembark your car by themselves. For protection explanations, please aren't getting from the vehicle into the drop-off range. To ensure young ones aren't late to college, the range must move rapidly. If for example the youngster requires support leaving the automobile, we ask which you park in a parking space. We ask your assistance to make sure the safety of all of the kids.
· *Cars align in one line in the curb at the front end entrance.
· PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK THE HANDICAP PARKING ROOMS
· *Cars should pull-up as far as possible. 1st car draws up in terms of the end sign.
· All vehicles parked across the sidewalk from front entry into stop sign should disembark. Automobiles drive down and the line moves up.
· *Children must disembark on their own regarding the CURB SIDE.
· crucial: in the event that you feel you'll want to assist your child in unloading, you need to park in a parking area when you look at the great deal and stroll your youngster across into sidewalk. The fall off line is clearly for ‘drop offs’. Because this area is lawfully a fire lane, suggested because of the yellowish stripes, parking is not permitted in this area.
If arriving after morning begin time (9:00 am), moms and dads must park and stroll their child to the school workplace. School starts at 9:00AM; young ones showing up after that timing are tardy and needs to be finalized into school by a grownup.
SCHOLAR PICK-UP with PARENT/ GUARDIAN (AFTERNOON PICK-UP)
It is extremely important that children remain in school until the close of time (3:20 pm.). Research tasks, reminders, etc., given at the conclusion of a single day, are important to children. It's also important that a young child feel associted with the team by continuing to be through to the day is finished. We do observe that you will find extenuating situations, that may warrant dismissing a kid prior to the end of the school day. But these occurrences really should not be frequently.
Pick-ups tend to be dismissed after buses depart the driveway. Moms and dads picking right up students must drive towards the front side associated with the college in one range at 3:30 pm. We ask that parents please TRY NOT TO arrive at line ahead of 3:30 pm. PLEASE CANNOT ATTEMPT TO PICK-UP YOUR CHILD AT THE FRONT FOR THE SCHOOL WHILE BUS DISMISSAL. We ask parent cooperation into the after pick-up treatment:
The pick-up line moves rapidly. The intention of your collect treatment is always to load as many automobiles as you are able to in addition. These vehicles then drive off and the range moves up accordingly. Instructors available will signal children when ALL cars have actually stopped therefore’s safe in order for them to visit their particular vehicle; kindly try not to beckon your child to your vehicle when you have ended.
Crucial things to keep in mind which will make sure all moms and dads and pupils into the pick-up line have actually a nice /safe experience:
Cars line-up in a single line on entry sidewalk (along the yellowish fire lane).
- PLEASE USUALLY DO NOT BLOCK THE HANDICAP PARKING SPACES
- We ask that parents aren't getting from their automobiles. The pick-up line is intended for children that do not need support running. Important: Should you believe you will need to help your child by any means (running, with seatbelt, etc.) then you need to park within the lot and stroll to your front of this school to recover your son or daughter.
- Once kiddies exit the building, motors must be held operating.
- Young ones must load regarding sidewalk side of the vehicle.
- · a reminder to all the moms and dads: its against the law to pass through college buses while lights are blinking and children tend to be boarding. We request you do not move across the front driveway of this school during dismissal whenever buses tend to be parked.